Clinical Care Manager
- Supportive Role + 2 Care Managers + Quality Coordinator on site
- Holistic Resident Care + Balance of respect for care needs and resident goals
- NFP organisation + Salary Packaging + Flexible Approach
This glorious residence (Not for Profit) is located northwest of Brisbane CBD and is set in peaceful and tranquil grounds. The residence is large and has the privilege of supporting and providing holistic care services for close 180 residents that call the residence home.
The overall management of the residence is overseen by a highly experienced, supportive and inclusive RN. There are also 2 clinical managers on site, a full-time quality coordinator, very generous RN hours, committed personal care staff and a large team of lifestyle coordinators and volunteers to ensure that all residents are well supported and treated with dignity and respect.
The Clinical Manager Role:
The Clinical Manager will ensure that that staff respect the unique care needs and lifestyle goals of each resident and will oversee all aspects of clinical care including:
- Ensuring resident care plans are developed in consultation with the resident and their families/representatives to ensure it is tailored to their needs
- Ensuring care plans are regularly monitored and updated to ensure the residents health and wellbeing as required
- Monitoring all aspects of key clinical indicators to ensure the highest possible of clinical care
- Developing and maintaining exceptional relationships with residents, families, allied health providers and other key stakeholders
- Ensuring that the clinical team are responding in a timely manner to deterioration or changes in a resident’s condition and that referrals are being made as required
- Approachable leadership by example, mentoring a multi-disciplinary team across the clinical and care realm
Our client is seeking a Registered Nurse that is not stuck in traditional medical mindsets, is passionate about aging well and that has a very flexible approach.
You must be highly energetic, enthusiastic and thrive on improving and enhancing the lives of the residents through individualised care.
You will be creative and always be looking for new and innovative ways to provide Resident-centred care.
You will provide exceptional clinical leadership and supervision of care teams including RN’s, Personal Carers & Allied Health staff.
The ideal candidates will exhibit the following:
- Genuine compassion and an inclusive approach
- A flexible approach with strong leadership skills
- Current APHRA Registered Nurse registration is essential
- A strong customer service focus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – the ability to nurture relationships
- The ability to really think outside the square with a non-medical model focus
- Current police check or ability to obtain the same (Compulsory)
- Demonstrated understanding of the Aged Care Quality Standards
- Excellent communicator with all levels of management, staff, care recipients and their representatives
- Knowledge of Autumn Care would be highly regarded
What’s on Offer:
- The opportunity to lead and mentor an established team partnering with an experienced Service Manager and administration team
- Flexible working conditions
- Salary Sacrificing
- A change to have a voice and be recognised for your contribution
- Salary package based on experience
Give this one a go…This really could be the exciting change that you have been waiting for. You have nothing to lose. There will be a great deal of interest in this role so please don’t hesitate. To apply, Click here