Our client is a leading aged care provider that specialises in providing aged care services to help consumers live fulfilling lives. They are recognised for their high-quality care and for their personalised approach, experience and results.
They are undergoing an exciting period of development and growth and we have an opportunity for an energetic and passionate person to join their team in the newly created position State Manager NSW. There are currently 6 Residential Aged Care (RAC) homes in the NSW portfolio.
Reporting directly to CEO, this position is responsible for providing overall leadership and direction across the residential aged care services.
There will be a strong focus on Quality and Operational Management, and you will draw on your experience as a senior manager to lead the RAC team effectively and efficiently; setting and maintaining goals and priorities in line with the organisational strategy.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- extensive experience managing in residential aged care, demonstrating successful leadership and a working knowledge of the aged care industry, including extensive knowledge of Aged Care Quality Systems the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI)
- Extensive Experience writing responses, applications and significant experience dealing with the standards agency)
- a very strong understanding and knowledge of the Aged Care Reforms and accreditation standards
- demonstrated operational expertise and a strong hand on approach
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills that deliver effective leadership, builds and develops teamwork, and establishes successful working relationships with stakeholders.
You will possess a relevant qualification in a health-related discipline, (Preferably RN) with strong clinical and quality systems knowledge and significant experience at senior management level within an organisation of similar size and complexity.
This is a full-time position based in NSW and you will be required to travel between sites.
There is an exceptional salary package on offer and relocation assistance will be considered.
This really is your chance to mold the role into your own and build a team that will include a Quality Manager, ACFI Manager and the required support personnel.
If you would like to find out more about this extraordinary new opportunity, please register you interest below or email at firstname.lastname@example.org